Growatt offers a 30-day money back guarantee for goods purchased directly from www.growatt-inverter.com. We are confident that you will love your new Growatt product. However, if you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply let us know within 7 days. Once we receive the product and confirm the validity, we will refund the full purchase price.
We only provide prepaid return labels for quality problem products. Other than that,
if the return is caused by the consumer, we’ll charge a 5% transaction fee + shipping cost.
For quality issues, we will give you a full refund or one-time free replacement after you receive the goods.
To return an item, please contact us via customer support center during our normal business hours. In order to return your product under the 30-day return policy, please check the following terms:
1. You have purchased the product directly from www.growatt-inverter.com
2. You contact Growatt and begin the return process within 7 days from the original shipment date.
3. The product is returned in the original packaging, with all materials included, in new or as-new condition, and be accompanied with a return authorization number.
Process for Returning Produce
1. Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number:
2. All returns must have an RMA number for processing. Contact us for assistance.
3. You will received a prepaid shipping label (The return address will be displayed on the shipping label).
Please follow the instructions on how to properly package and return the item safely. Please follow the instructions before you ship out the products.
4. Write the RMA number on the shipping label on the outside of the package.
RMA numbers should be clearly displayed on the return shipping label of any package being returned to Growatt. Do not write the RMA number on the actual box. Packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label may not be accepted by our warehouse.
5. Growatt will proceed with replacement or refund after confirming that the defective item is received at our warehouse. The final resolution is subject to the availability of the replacement items. All replacement items will follow the same warranty time frame of the original defective item or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is later.